Give your progressive food business a leg up with Feeding Growth. Feeding Growth’s Scale Your Progressive Food Business is a five-part workshop series that provides practical tips to environmentally progressive, organic, ethical, and socially responsible packaged goods companies at critical stages of expansion. Feeding Growth alumni include award-winning businesses such as Wize Monkey, Spread’em Kitchen and Tree Island Yogurt.
The five workshops follow the proven Feeding Growth recipe: personable and caring food industry mentors share advice, participants engage in hands-on exercises, and the series culminates with a keynote event celebrating our graduates and the local food movement.
Each workshop focuses on a specific area of food business development:
- Brand & Marketing, September 26, 1 p.m. – 5 p.m., UBC Farm
- Sales & Distribution, October 10, 1 p.m. – 5 p.m., Horizon Distributors
- Sourcing & Manufacturing, October 24, 1 p.m. – 5 p.m., Faculty Brewing
- Financing Growth, November 7, 1 p.m. – 5 p.m., Vancity Head Office
- Sustainability & Inspiration, November 21, 6:30 p.m. -8:30 p.m., Lost & Found Café