YOU ARE THE YA Media Farm! #youngagrarians
The Young Agrarians Media Farm is our online space to gather our network of new and young farmers and make what we do visible to a wider audience. Inspired by farmers and food lovers everywhere- share your content and grow the community!
- Join the regional and national conversation in a Facebook Group, and stay updated on regional events and happenings, meet agriculture and food enthusiasts in your region and share relevant events, opportunities, questions, and knowledge.
- HASHTAG your content on Twitter and Instagram: #youngagrarians, and tag us @youngagrarians!
- Do you have a story to tell? Write for the Young Agrarians Blog.
- Add your great photos to our FLICKR photo-sharing group.
- Video – link us to the inspirational, humorous, and educational!
- For our friends in the media we’d love your help telling the stories of young agrarians and spreading the word about what we do.
- Contact: email@example.com.
This time, they're talking about fibres and regenerative fashion with members of the Upper Canada Fibreshed initiative. Join on October 1st at 1pm ET for "Farm ...
Gather follows Nephi Craig, a chef ...
Tuesday, September 29th, 7 PM ‐ 9:30 PM
The BC Convention, with updates from BC and across the country and keynote speaker Darrin Qualman, NFU's ...
Recommendations by Farmers For Climate Solutions ...
Ceres Circle Farm is a 36.8 acre livestock farm with a provincial abattoir licensed for sheep, goats and poultry in Kelowna, ...
Learn more: Email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit https://t.co/BRFzb9uX74
#bclmp #growbc #bcagri https://t.co/OAeioEhdUT
The average age of Canadian farmers is 55. Removing barriers for young people to enter farming creates jobs and protects our future food supply.
Learn more from @FarmersClimate: https://t.co/vXoAFtAIdb #BuildBackBetter https://t.co/d0vqGm3BBy
A smart COVID-19 recovery means rewarding farmers who take steps to reduce risks and make their farms more resilient to #climatechange with crop insurance discounts.
From @FarmersClimate ➡ https://t.co/vXoAFtAIdb #cdnag https://t.co/gTbk4jtRNi
Farmer-to-farmer training helps climate solutions spread, breaks down isolation and pays farmers to share their knowledge with others.
Learn more from @FarmersClimate: https://t.co/vXoAFtAIdb #cdnag https://t.co/H8nLR4h8J0