Wise Earth Farm in Kelowna, BC is looking to sell their 2 acre urban farm business!
We are looking for an immediate sale of a successful, turn key small scale (2 acre) urban farm located in Kelowna for $125,000.
We would like to hire the buyer ASAP (individual or a couple) and train them to successfully learn and take over all aspects of the operation by the fall of 2021.
It’s a great opportunity for an individual or a couple with some farming experience that are looking to own and run their own farm business.
- Get paid this season while learning to run you future business.
- Get to know your future customers while working with us.
- We have an excellent 10 year reputation selling quality, Certified Naturally Grown produce at the Kelowna Farmers Market, to local restaurants and through our on-line farmers market store.
- The demand for local food is growing and our farm excelled through the pandemic.
- The farm equipment is valued at approximately $75,000.
- Established sales avenues ($220,000 annual sales), with lots of opportunity for growth.
- The farm does not include the farm land (the land is leased, long-term), it does not include a farm vehicle for deliveries and farmers markets, does not include on site accommodation.