We Be Farmin’ BC in Cranbrook, BC is seeking a General Farm Worker!
ABOUT We Be Farmin’ BC
Our farm is located minutes from Cranbrook, BC. We have 2 acres of land that we organically grow vegetables for the Kimberly and Cranbrook farmers’ markets, local markets, CSA basket program and food processors.
Our focus is on vegetable farming with organic and sustainable farming practices
- Flexible to change tasks based on the needs for the day, weather conditions
- Team player
- Physically demanding
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Plant, cultivate, weed and irrigate crops
- Harvest crops
- Examine produce for quality and prepare for market
- Operate and maintain basic farm machinery and equipment
- Assist with Market setup, deliveries, prep orders
Term: Start immediately and work available until October (flexible end date).
Hours per week: 35-40 hours/week
Please send resume and a short cover letter to email@example.com
When applying, please mention you saw this posting at youngagrarians.org
LEARN MORE ABOUT We Be Farmin’ BC