FABx is dedicated to helping local food businesses grow! The Expo brings together producers, processors (caterers, restauranteurs, value-added businesses), distributors and purchasers.
FABx AT A GLANCE
WHEN: Thursday, November 29, 2018 from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
WHERE: Nelson, BC
WHO: Basin food growers and producers, retailers, restaurateurs, caterers, distributors and wholesalers interested in purchasing Basin products
The event includes:
- Networking lunch featuring local food suppliers
- Vendor expo and discussions with food industry experts
- Sales & Distribution – Who to sell to, who to distribute with, how to represent your product.
- The Path from Farm to Table – Local food restaurants and schools – what does it take?
- Exploring Value-added Opportunities – Got a great food idea? Learn how to launch & market your own food product.
If you are interested in participating, fill out the event form by October 19, 2018. We will contact you by October 30, 2018 to confirm your participation and share additional details about the event. This event has limited space and participants will be selected based on regional and sectoral diversity.
For more information, contact Bree Seabrook, Manager, Special Initiatives, 1.250.608.0757 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Learn more about the Columbia Basin Trust’s work in agriculture at ourtrust.org/agriculture.