SOLD! Our first Young Agrarians Spring Fundraiser has wrapped up, and we have reached our fundraising goal, plus some! This auction was a heckofalotta fun to put on, and it’s thanks to awesome farmers and friends like you that it was such a success. We are already excited for next year!! A GIANT thank you to our bidders and the farmers who donated their time and skills to our auction. We are thrilled that there was such an incredible response, but no surprise there – you’re really awesome!
Got the spring farm auction fever?
Get your fix and support Young Agrarians Alberta through our 1st ever online auction fundraiser! Agrarians across Alberta are offering up their skills and experiences to put up for bid. The result? An auction lot where you just won’t be able to keep your hands in your pockets. You might just find that very farming skill or activity that you’ve been dreaming about for many seasons! Just wave your digital bidding card!
Not only will this auction educate and connect our Albertan farming communities, the money raised will support Young Agrarians programming in Alberta to keep our work going!
You will not even have to leave your farm in these busy spring days to attend this auction; just go online and bid by clicking on your favourite item or items, and hopefully you will be the lucky person who gets to spend a day with some of our coolest farmers across the province.
Place your bids here: https://www.32auctions.com/yaauctionfever
Bidding closes April 19th.
Here’s the full list of items up for bid:
- A Day in Our Boots with Clay and Ash Armstong
- Arranging Flowers with Ang Hall
- Bees and Honey with Petra and Gereon
- Butcher a Beef with Blake Hall
- Cheesemaking with Alex Pulwicki
- Chicken Guttin’ with Kari Kitt
- Choose Your Own Adventure with Janet
- Pasture Disc Golf with Blake Hall
- Driving Horses with Kolby Peterson
- Farm Tour of the Coen Farm with Takota
- Farm Talk n’ Tour with Don Ruzicka
- Fencing with Jenna and Brett Hauck
- Food Forest Design with Ian Griebel and Dana Blume
- Irrigating with Mike Kozlowski
- Lard Soaps with Lisa Kitt
- Low-stress Livestock Handling with Ian Griebel and Dana Blume
- Makin’ cheese with Mary Lundgard
- Mineral balancing soil with Peter Lundgard
- Build your agrarian library with Dana Penrice
- Retreating at the Farm with Kierstin and Carole
- Salsa and Jammin’ with Kierstin
- Smokin’ Bacon and Sausage with Tim and Linda
- Song Writing with the Honey Cowboy
- Sourdough Bread Baking with Lilli Klamke
- Talkin’ Farmin’ with Donovan Kitt
- Talkin’ Trees with Luke Wonneck
- Wool Vest Making with Harmony