The Agriculture Centre of Excellence at the University of the Fraser Valley is hosting a Food Processing Forum on April 26th from 1-3pm at UFV in Abbotsford. The forum will provide information about:
- new supplier opportunities for organic and conventionally farmed produce;
- the Global Food Safety Standard Initiative;
- CFIA standard guidelines on packaging;
- “Buy Local’ funding opportunities;
- an opportunity to identify your concerns and ask questions.
The event is provided at no cost and includes an informal reception. We are asking participants to register for free so that we can track numbers.