Registration deadline: Friday, Dec. 2nd
This workshop will introduce you to the concept of continuous improvement, a holistic approach to identify sources of waste and overcome specific challenges in your business. It is the start of a journey towards increased business and operational efficiency.
Learn how to:
- maximize your employee asset base
- establish a preventative maintenance program
- incorporate the latest technology
- create a culture of continuous improvement
- deliver value to your customers
What’s in it for you?
- reduce inefficiencies in your business
- add value from field to market
- increase business profitability
- potential for one-on-one business coaching with an industry expert
Explore Local will be offering an advanced workshop and one-on-one coaching program for qualified businesses. Completion of the Closing the Gap workshop is a pre-requisite. Participation in this customized program will be limited to eight businesses. For $150.00, businesses (to a maximum of three people) will receive: two full-day workshops on advanced productivity topics, a one-day on-site assessment, a half-day on-site progress visit, a half-day wrap-up workshop, monthly phone coaching, and all associated training materials. The advanced workshops will be held in Airdrie on February 8th and March 8th, 2017.
Meet Your Business Coach
Jody Marshall has over 25 years of experience as an accomplished leader and change agent for Lean thinking. Jody uses his considerable experience in the food industry to provide tailored solutions for your business.
Location: Agriculture Centre, 97 East Lake Ramp NE, Airdrie, Alberta
Time: 8:15 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.; LUNCH PROVIDED
To register call the Ag-Info Centre at 1-800-387-6030
For more information: Contact Vince at (403)-340-5545 or