Do you want to be immersed in a diverse program with all the businesses at Haliburton Incubator Farm? Are you interested in addressing food security in our region? Have you wondered how food production can be compatible with maintaining and restoring ecosystem health?
At Haliburton Farm you will have an opportunity to learn how small-scale certified organic growers work together to produce some of the finest produce in the region! Interns will also gain experience in growing vegetable starts, native plants, and learning about holistic nutrition.
Please send in your application using this Application Form to email@example.com with attention to the Internship Program.
Haliburton Community Organic Farm Society (HCOFS) intern application policy and process:
- Deadline for applications to be in: 29, 2016.
- Application reviews by core group and Board: by March 31, 2016.
- Interviews with core group and Board: by April 12, 2016.
- Start date and Duration of Internship: May 3, 2016 – Aug. 16, 2016 – Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays for 6 hrs./per day at $12/hour.
- Canadian citizen or permanent resident
- Completion of whole program from start date to end date
- Regular updates of learning outcomes on reporting system
- Membership of the HCOFS ($30).