Note to readers: This event will be running again in early 2017. If you are interested contact Takota Coen at firstname.lastname@example.org or (780) 781-5929.
Deep Roots Design is hosting a six-day Holistic Management course taught by HMI Certified Educators Brian Luce and Kelly Sidoryk that will provide participants with the tools and knowledge to make decisions towards a known direction. Participants will learn how to apply the principles of Holistic Management to their operation through creating a Holistic Goal, a profs-based fnancial plan and a biological/grazing plan.
Hands on learning will be supported through a combination of large group, small group and independent activities. At the end of the course participants will have the opportunity of creating a management club to continue learning and applying the principles together as a community.
Healthier land, more proft, and the time to enjoy it.
Investment: (Contact the organizer if the deadline has passed)
- $1500 per unit of two (add $250 per extra person) deposit of $250 due by March 7th
- $850 for single registrant deposit of $150 due by March 7th
Module 1 March 19-20, 2016 Ferintosh Hall , 105 Macquarrie Ave, Ferintosh, AB
- Introduction to Holistic Management
- Paradigm Shifts
- Making improved decisions through analytical Testing Questions
- Develop Holistic goal for higher quality of life, more proft and healthier land
- Discover the secrets of efective communication
Module 2 April 2-3, 2016 Ferintosh Hall , 105 Macquarrie Ave, Ferintosh, AB
- Review Principles and analytical testing questions
- Learn about using tools and their effects
- Grazing principles
- Develop a grazing/biological plan
Module 3 April 9-10, 2016 Ferintosh Hall , 105 Macquarrie Ave, Ferintosh, AB
- Review principles of holistic fnancial planning
- Definition of Wealth
- Enterprise Analysis
- Plan a Proft
- Brainstorming Exercises
- Develop your operation’s annual fnancial plan
- Set up management club
- Wrap up – highlights and next steps and evaluations
Download the full agenda with more details.
For questions or to register, contact Takota Coen at email@example.com or (780) 781-5929